Am I awake? Or still deep in sleep? Dreaming!!
Not sure even when my eyes are wide-open and talking to people while having a smoke and chai !!
Its not in the literal sense but more philosophically
What am I doing here! When I mean here, I meant the whole existence, 30 years of walking on this planet actually 27 because the first three I wasn’t walking much.
So what’s the question which is bothering me?
Its simple but yet profound! What am I to do with the life which I have?
Bad that I started searching for an answer at this point in life, good at least I started now.
So what should I do??
There are couple of options which are very evident.
I can work in a firm for rest of my life till they kick me out, make a meager living and live like every one else.
Well can make that better by slogging it out and getting better incentives and promotions and retire as MD or a partner.
Or I can start my own business and be the CEO and do what I feel like.
No matter what it is, what’s the ultimate motive? Is it to feed the stomach?
Or, to make a statement?, To leave a mark?, To do community service?
Do I want to become famous? So that people will know me? But why?
Why should one do all these things?
Is that the only reference that one has, people who have done things, people who have wasted their lives, people who existed ….
Where do I fit in? do I have to fit in somewhere or do something which other have not done?
Is it for the sake of being different or is it a genuine urge?
Where do I start? Am I awake or still sleeping?
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment